Thursday, February 27, 2014

The One I Love.



This Moonstone ring reminded me of a friends ring only this one has Moonstone in it while hers had Citrine. I had always loved that ring of hers and dearly wanted one of my own so when I saw this posted on The One I Love's website I knew I had to make it my own. Its so beautiful in person, Moonstone set in Rose Gold, swoon. I haven't taken it off since it's arrived in the mail and although I have been feeling my friends spirit with me,  everytime I look at my ring and it lets off a purple glint its like a little wink from the heavens. If you like expertly curated vintage and antique rings please visit The One I Love. You wont be disappointed....Maybe a little light in the pockets, but hey, solid gold is worth more than dollar bills so buy with your future in mind! XX


1 comment: