If you have rough cuticles and a bit of nail yellowing here is a quick tip on how to salvage your phalanges!
Tuesday, July 30, 2013
Monday, July 29, 2013
I truly love ORIGINS products, especially this batch of goodies! The GinZing cream eye shadow is awesome! Goes on smooth and stays in place all day, plus it comes in a range of gorg colors. The Skin Diver bar is a newbie for me and a tad pricey at $14.50 a bar, but the spearmint smell and obvious improvement in skin texture may end up making this a guilty treat. Happy primping!
Tuesday, July 23, 2013
You will have to excuse this oh so flattering preview photo for this clip, haha. This mask is amazing and so easy!! I hope you enjoy it and I love feedback so keep it coming!! All of my tips can be used for men as well, so if you are a fella and you want to age wella (haha) don't be afraid! Dive in and you will have fab hair and skin too!!
- Get unsweetened Soy Milk
- Cotton ball
- Soak cotton ball in Soy Milk
- Apply all over face and neck
- Relax for 15 minutes with mask on
- Rinse with cool water
- Voila!! Brighter, healthier, happier skin!!
Saturday, July 20, 2013
Friday, July 19, 2013
How to build a terrarium in 8 easy steps
- Find a super cool glass container for your terrarium
- Fill the bottom with rocks or pebbles
- Top the rocks with some sand
- Add a thin layer of charcoal
- Throw on a thick layer of soil if you have plants that require watering (skip this or add less soil for a succulent terrarium)
- Make a little space in the soil for your plants and pack them in place
- Add decorative accoutrements that make the faeries happy
- Place in some moss and.......
YOU HAVE A MAGICAL LITTLE TERRARIUM.
Or in my case you have 4. I just couldn't stop. Uh oh! New addiction!
Wednesday, July 17, 2013
This quick tip is for you mane. An Avocado & Olive Oil Hair Mask to be exact! Watch the video above and check back every Tuesday starting July 23 for new fun natural beauty tips.
I have a pretty cool roommate, he snagged me a cronut the other day and it was yummy (he really just bought it as a bribe, he needed a haircut haha). I have to say, cronuts are good but they kinda have a flakey, chewy, stale texture goin on. I may catch some anger from the die hard cronutters but I have to be honest. Good but kinda stale-ish.
Friday, July 12, 2013
Just another quick natural beauty tip for you guys and gals! Have a wonderful weekend and don't forget to find and follow me on instagram (beautycat29)!!
Thursday, July 11, 2013
Monday, July 8, 2013
This is my dog walking outfit for the evening. Trusty Toms, denim cut offs, slouchy T and my Wayfarers. Perfect for an evening stroll. Hopefully Jake and Iggy will be on their best behavior. Doubt it but a puppy mama can dream.