Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Great adventures were had on the day of my birth....







too bright...


for my 27th birthday my husband and i walked around the city, grabbed delicious sushi and did a little vintage shopping. mmmmm, it was a perfect day......i do wish it was a bit warmer on my birthday, but alas, being born in the middle of january is only going to assure me lot's of bundling and bitter winds. we eventually ditched the city, came home, jumped in bed with our pups and watched shutter island. scary and perfect and cozy and perfect.

4 comments:

  1. Candice, A very happy belated birthday! Your blog is such a treat while I'm procrastinating at work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks jacqueline!!! so happy you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday! my birthday is actually two days after your's, haha, fancy that (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday amy!!! fellow capricorn sistah :)

    ReplyDelete