Saturday, January 22, 2011

and on a cloudy day....


 caitlin: a 23 year old violinist from the les. super cool style! love the t shirt and skirt combo...and we all know my obsession with boots....
 





 my mom came to visit the other day and we did a little vintage shopping! well....i did a little vintage shopping. my mother informed me at the end of our excursion that i should be a little better with my money...errrr, ok agreed...but the little scarf and romper were sooooo beautiful! i'll be posting our adventures over the next couple of days, lot's to sort through. we made our way over to the brooklyn charm where i made a lovely chain for my faux fur collar, which i sewed on the other night :) mmm, simply divine! the article revealing which chain i chose will be up on stylecheckupny soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment