Friday, September 10, 2010

Silver Rosettes & Graffiti

When I spotted this snazzy piece I was pretty much on a mission to have it as my own. However, I have to admit I tried to resist because normally something cropped is no bueno for my boobalinies...usually that style makes me look a little chubby, but for some reason this sweater didn't accentuate any of my problem areas and I was sold...errr, or rather it was sold, to me, hours later. I 'm wearing it 2 days in a row because it's that beautiful.  The back is so so so lovely! Having the rosettes in the front and the gorgeous drapery detail in the back make it a must have beautiful item. Front or back, you can't go wrong.



BDG Black Skinnies

Sam Edelman Zoe Boots with Grey Socks
Plastic Island Silver Sweater: The W Hotels The Store 49th & Lexington
Army Jacket: Buffalo Exchange

2 comments: