Monday, August 5, 2013

Local Farm-Fresh and Fancy
















Whenever I'm home in NJ I try and pass by to see my friend Meg at Fresh and Fancy Farms. I never stay as long as I'd like to but I always leave with a bit more hope in my heart and some delish veggies or gorg flowers. I have a feeling this farm is going to change Bergen County's soul for the better so if you are ever traveling through New Milford and you see the farm, stop in a browse!! You won't want to leave. I can't wait to go home and restock on those cherries!! Can't even convey how light, sweet, tart and perfect they were.
Seriously, how can GMO fruit stand up to REAL fruit. Just can't happen. Mother Earth wins.



1 comment:

  1. Every thing looks so colorful and appetizing. Yummy! It's nice to see gardens in the Garden State for once.

    ReplyDelete