Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloweenie!

I went as a dude! Bobby kept saying I looked like Victor Victoria, but i just wanted to be a dude! We ventured into the city to go to the lovely and wonderful Chris Ventura's Quarter Century Party Tay Tay. As you can see everyone came in hilarious and adorable outfits (I'm talking to you Mon Bom) and I had such fabulous time! I had work the next morning at the very early hour of 9 am and was only allowed 1 car bomb boo!! I haven't been out in a while since I am working and in school so it was so fabulous to see all of my friends and cut loose a little. Loves it!
I have a fedora obsesh and this one is from where else!? The Store! 49th & Lexington in the W Hotel. Come in and grab one before I buy them all up for myself. How much do you love the Cruella-esqueness of it??
Can't even take the greatness!
I can't speak for Peter (he's naturally beautiful) but I rely on my magical Dr. Neal to keep my skin in tip top shape. The man is a god damn genius when it comes to clearing up intense acne (which, sadly i was afflicted with) not anymore!!
Ernest and his wife Kristine are so much fun!! Ernest looks like he may eat us after this photo, but he didn't!! He just drank too much Loco ahahahah!! Love you guys! If any of you dog owners out there need a dog walker in BK Kristine is the best so give her a call!
Ok, these two were just adorb's so I had to snap a dap a photo!

2 comments:

  1. There is just no way that you will ever look like a dude. But this was a great costume!! I love you wife. Good picture taking this morning! I can't wait to see them on the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, you!! I WANT TO BE A DUDE ahahahaha! The pictures are up! Whatdya think? I loooove!

    ReplyDelete