Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween Adventure!


For all of you who know me, you know I am adventure obsessed!! Adventures are a necessity to me...I have driven cross country twice, lived in LA twice, been to almost every town and city in the ny, pa and nj area and generally just have ants in my pants.  So naturally I was near devastation when I realized October was almost over and I hadn't been on 1 Halloween adventure. Unacceptable! That's when my husband Bobby took it upon himself to plan a secret adventure extravaganza!! Which was amazing and so god damn mystery magical I almost cried.....even tho 15 minutes into the trip he flew through a red light and nearly killed us hahahahaha..I took over the driving from there. We apple picked and chatted with relocated hipsters near Wright Farm, we chachki shopped (major scores too!) in New Paltz and went on a super spooktastic ghost walk in Tarrytown, NY which was so fantastically spookie!! We jaunted all about in a Mini Cooper which as my husband knows is my fav a rav because I am a Mini Cooper and I love them! On our way home there were fireworks along the way that scored perfectly to the music we were listening too and a pink sunset. To say our trip was anything less than absolute perfection would be an understatement.


 Marc By Marc Jacob Sunnies: The Store
Gap Skinnies
Thrifted Oxfords
Wink Eternity Scarf: The Store
Studded Belt: The Store
Free People Slouch Pocket Shirt: The Store
Cream Cardigan: Thrifted



So cute! My three men! 
Sunset!
 

Meow?

 





No comments:

Post a Comment