Friday, October 1, 2010

Dreary Weather Chic-And Mouth Guards


The husband and I had a hot date with our dentist the other day...mine for a routine cleaning and to be fitted for a mouth guard for my incessant grinding and the hub just needed a quick check up. My grinding has been out of control since I was a kid so I figured why not deal with the situation...buuut, I'm not sure which is more unattractive; me waking Bobby up at night from my bizarre sleep talking (I told him not to put his costume on yet) and grinding or me in a friggen night guard?  Not to mention I go to sleep with my magical Dr. Neal mask on. Now I have to wear a damn night guard too? Cue picture of incredibly goofy girl with acne medication, a mouth guard and glasses on...yes, I wear glasses too. Thank god we're married, because if we were just dating and he saw what I looked like at night he may be running for the hills.


3 comments:

  1. Hey,
    I just saw your blog for the first time, through your Tumblr profile.
    This looks great.
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey wife! I don't care if you wear your pink tutu clown costume to bed or anything else! I love you and I think you look beautiful even with your corrective lenses, dental guard and Dr. Neal all over your face. You are the most gorgeous little nymph I ever did see and no matter what happens I am not going anywhere! You're stuck with me darling gal!! And especially when you tell me not to put my costume on yet! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete