Friday, September 17, 2010

Priviledged Boutique-14 Jay Street

I work at Priviledged Boutique as an in house stylist annnnd it just so happens that they have some of the most rockin' clothes, so really how can I help but try as many of them on during the work day.  Our Sass & Bide leopard print pants have been worn by the likes of Venessa Hudgens and Rihanna.  I literally die and go bananas at the same time over these pants and we only have 2 more bloody pairs!!  I'm dying.  I AM scooping up these great pleated khakis with tapered ankles.  I can't believe I just wrote that I'm buying something with tapered ankles....the 12 year old in me swore it would never be so, but its true....they will be mine this Saturday. Other fun news, GlamDay at Priviledged Boutique is coming up as well and as tradition has it we will have our PriviledgedTinis, a blow out sale and Mini Makeovers.  Its going to be amazingly fun so come by and enjoy the festivities!!



You can't see the detail on my skirt, but it's little handcuffs. So delicately naughty. I love it. This little snazzpiece is from The W Hotels The Store where I also work as an in house stylist. Between working at The Store and working at Priviledged I'll pretty much be the happiest woman ever. Beautiful clothes=happy me.


2 comments:

  1. Your job sounds way cool, what does it entail? x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I handle all of the PR, photo shoots, assistant buying and pulling of pieces for clients at Priviledged and at The Store I pull pieces I think would look great on our clients and assist them in finding the perfect item for them :) I literally can't wait to wake up and go to work in the morning :) They're super fun jobs and I get to meet and work with so many awesome people who love clothes as much as I do...I'm tempted to put another smiley face, but is three too many?? Lol.

    ReplyDelete