Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Zoe Boots Are Mine!

My Zoe boots are in!! I decided to wear them to brunch...can you do brunch on a Tuesday afternoon?  The husband and I walked to The Dutch Boy on Franklin and I have to say, although they are 4 1/2 inch heels they are very, VERY comfortable.  They are actually kind of like a heel/wedge highbred.  SO comfy and beyond hot.


Stripped Black & Grey Shirt: Burlington Coat Factory
Flannel Shirt: Husbands
Black Levi Skinnys
Sam Edelman Zoe Boots
Red Leather Clutch: Thrifted
Garnet Ring: Kathy's on 14 th st


The Dutch Boy!



Oh, hey husband!

Green Super Round Sunglasses: Street vendor NYC
Garnet Ring: Kathy's 14th st NYC





Brunch!!  It was magically delicious.
  


6 comments:

  1. Who the heck is that weird guy in the shades?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed on the zoe's comfort. They are my go-to black wedge but alas I've worn them to the bone...must find another...acne admire perhaps? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely boots and you looked very pretty xxx

    www.haideeandco.blogspot.com
    www.haideeandco.blogspot.com
    www.haideeandco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bobby, thats my other boyfriend. Talia, I seriously, seriously love the Acne Admires!! OHHH, i want! Take the Zoe boots to a shoe repair and get some new soles on those babies :) Orrrryou can score a new pair on Amazon for $198!! Haidee! Thank you so much!! I really love your illustrations! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These boots look so right on you, lucky you!! are they really comfy? need more outfits pics in them yes please!! x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Annabel!! They are very comfy, although walking up and down subway stairs is a bit of a balancing act. Absolutely more pictures to come!!

    ReplyDelete