Saturday, August 21, 2010

A walk to the market...

I decided to run to the market for some raspberries and corn starch. Raspberries for the obvious reasons. Their unbearable deliciousness, but I picked up the corn starch because its a great powder shampoo!  I believe I read that info in a magazine (can't remember which one) and decided to give it a try with very pleasing results!
 My Buddha Bag came the other day but sadly the zipper was broken.  A rather insignificant zipper on the bag so I'm not returning it.  Ebags did credit my account 10% and that was good enough for me.  Thank you ebags! Other than the zipper the bag is amazing.  The leather is literally like butter and it has a great shoulder strap that allows the bag to lay in the perfect place.  All in all I can deal with the broken zipper to nowhere cause it's that fierce.













No comments:

Post a Comment