Friday, August 27, 2010

A stroll on the Promenade..



Olive Green Soludos
Blue Sheath Dress From Target
J. Crew Button Up
Big Buddha Marianne Bag
Vintage Italian Brown Belt: Thrifted







It was such a beautiful day!! Not too hot and definitely not cold.  Over by Eastern Parkway in Brooklyn we have a sweet little promenade that is so beautiful and a bit of an escape from the dirt and crime in our neighborhood. So, I decided to shoot there for the day. Although out of place, the promenade is very much appreciated by all.

2 comments:

  1. I loved this little moment we spent together. You looked like a mirage when I saw you sitting there on that bench as I rode up on my bike. I couldn't believe that I was married to you! It made me so utterly happy. And you looked so good! So cute! It was MAJOR.

    ReplyDelete